My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

lifted from Ginni

I CASED this from Ginni's blog. (CASED by the way is a scrapbooking term that means Copy and Share Everything.)
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your significant other? working
3. Your hair? desp. in need of a GOOD cutting
4. Your mother? birth mother, Ft. Lauderdale, step mother, Hallandale
5. Your father? in my heart. he left me on jan. 27th, 2004
6. Your favorite thing? sunning myself
7. Your dream last night? ???
8. Your favorite drink? coffee
9. Your dream/goal? prof. fundraiser
.10. The room you’re in? kitchen
11. Your church? Jewish
12. Your fear? not living to see my son grow up
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? xactly where i am
14. Where were you last night? Aunt Sue's
15. What you’re not? PERFECT
16. Muffins? OK
17. One of your wish list items? Alaskan CRUISE
18. Where you grew up? New Jersey/Miami
19. The last thing you did? finished a layout
20. What are you wearing? t-shirt and ratty jean shorts
21. Your TV? HUGE
22. Your pets? 5 pekingese pups and a tank full of fish
23. Your computer? HP laptop
24. Your life? exhausting
25. Your mood? good
26. Missing someone? Daddy
27. Your car? Tucson 2007
28. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
29. Favorite store? Too many to list
30. Your summer? chaotic, LOTS of family but nearly over
31. Like (love) someone? LOTS
32. Your favorite color? PURPLE
33. Last time you laughed? every day. I live with a cutie patootie 3.5 year old
34. Last time you cried? not sure
I tag MIAMI DAWN!!

No comments: