My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

spoiled rotten

So, I got a phonecall last week from one of the MS Society girls, they were having a continuing education class for PT/OT's this weekend in Orlando and due to the crummy weather going on, several people were forced to cancel.

However, the NMSS had already paid for the rooms and had to guarantee a certain number of them, so they were being offered to the volunteers. I am happy to report, that I was spoiled rotten by them on Friday.

I met dh in Lakeland and dropped off my car and we headed over to O-town. OMG was this hotel beyond fabulous. I was very fortunate as a kiddo to go on my dad's insurance conventions twice a year and we stayed is some magnificent hotels, but the ROSEN SHINGLE CREEK has them all hands down. WOW. Absolutely phenominal. The welcome reception on Friday night was great and dh and I enjoyed a night of being spoiled without anyone tagging along. However, ds spent the night at Aunt Sue's going to Chuck E Cheeses on Fri and Celebration Station on Saturday. So, who was spoiled more?? LOL.

All in all a great evening, super nice day yesterday and then time spent in St. Pete with Nanny.

Not sure what is on the agenda today, but good to be home and ds was so happy we came home.
ps, for those of you who "know", the houseguest that overstays her welcome every year is leaving a WEEK early and flying out tom. morning. Just a few people here are VERY happy!!

No comments: