My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pretty late for me...

I am NOT a night owl by any means and here I sit at the puter typing away at 1:45 AM, knowing full well, that my lil guy will be up sooner than later. UGH.

I had a very nice time at the crop at WSD tonite. Met some nice ladies and even got something, although not much, accomplished. I am liking my little zoo paper bag album so far.

So, what started as a crummy day, feeling blah, ended up nicely, especially with some EIGHT boxes of donations and goodies on my doorstep this afternoon. That UPS man is hating me, I am certain.

Okay, off to bed while I have a chance.

Thanks Dee and WSD for hosting a nice crop-do something about the a/c when you can. wink wink.

1 comment:

Denita said...

Hey Sweetie,
Just stopping by to say hi. Glad you enjoyed last night,hope we can do many more together. Was great to meet Dave, will see where it goes. I do think we would have a lot in common and be great friendsif nothing else......
Love ya, Dee