My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, June 18, 2007

What a nice weekend

I hope that everyone enjoyed their father's day as much as we did here. It had a few weepy moments for me(not my favorite day of the year by far) but a wonderful family day for JD3 nonetheless.



We enjoyed a lovely brunch at Aunt Sue's of bagels and salmon. YUM. Then we were off to John's favorite place, Fort Desoto. Truly perfection(cept for the sunburn).



We enjoyed a wonderful dinner of grilled filet mignon after swimming in the pool all afternoon.



I am telling you, it doesn't get much better.



I will post some pics too. My guys had a wonderful day and Aunt Sue and I enjoyed a nice quiet time "heart to heart talking" while Johnnie fished and Joshy napped on the beach.



Today will be a lazy kind of relaxing day as I am BEAT and BURNED to a crisp.

No comments: