My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One More Morning

As my lil man says, one more morning and then we are officially on vacation. True, I have been "on vacation" for nearly a month now, but tomorrow, it REALLY begins.
We fly out to Colorado tomorrow, then drive to Wyoming on Friday, followed by South Dakota on Saturday. I have a packed schedule for us all to follow and we are nearly packed. It should be a nice change of pace if weather.com would just cooperate. I keep checking it and hoping that it will change for the better. Right now it appears that it will be a wet week in Hill City. Fingers crossed that it changes some.

Speaking of changes and I don't like change, so I am both THRILLED and delighted with the fact that there are NO changes on my current MRI. I knew that I was still feeling the same and I am so happy to receive the report from Dr. L. HOORAY. Guessing that the MonSter can read and as I have tatooed on my tush-MS can kiss it!!

Off to run some errands(after some more coffee) and pay some bills. Must stop at the bank as well.

Jax

No comments: