My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Life is Good

Busy as usual, but good. NO complaints at all.

We had a fabulous visit with half of our Colorado family a few weeks ago. We spent a nice weekend with my sister, niece and oldest nephew. Dh and Ds had tons of fun with Brian and Lil J was quite the baseball star at his game that weekend.
We even did some exploring and despite the chilly rain, we spent a great afternoon at Rainbow River State Park. I can't wait to go back when the weather is a bit more cooperative. I am not sure that I have ever seen water that crystal clear.

The crop at O'leno was one of the BEST that I have ever attended. Super great group of women and so much FUN. I re-connected with some long-time scrappers from the original Florida Scrapper days and did NOT freeze my tush off!! Lemme tell you, down comforter, heating pad and leader cabin=perfection. Helen and I did lots of chatting and if you can believe this-I stayed up later than she did TWO out of THREE nights!! Helen has always been our night owl, but I was in the crop room until 2 am all three nights.
What fun we had and a very special shout out to Lydia who went out on Thursday evening and bought cigars to smoke in Daddy's honor. I was soooo touched. I miss that man and his stinky cigars. I also got 26 pages completed!! Now if I would just get unpacked and put things away where they belong.

Valentine's day was pretty laid back here. We don't do a whole lot of celebrating, but I did get luv from my special lil man(and he is turning into just that-a man, not my baby anymore). I cooked heart shaped everything for dinner(burgers, cookies, salad and red soda).

I can't believe that Feb. is nearly half over already. Walk MS is right around the corner. Hope to grow my team even more and get some volunteers recruited SOON.

Have a fantastic day. Wish there was something more exciting to share, but life is just that....life, not exciting.

No comments: