My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

First Field Trip

On Friday, Joshy went on his first field trip as an elementary school child......his first ride on a school bus and my first time on a field trip as a chaperone/Mommy.

We had a fabulous time at Lowry Park Zoo, but oh was it crowded. There were 17 elementary schools there. I think that I saw more friends/former co-workers and former students than animals actually. The kids were very well behaved and truly enjoyed the experience. My only complaint is that we were literally RUNNING thru the zoo to get to see as much as we could before having to race back to the front of the zoo in time to get back on the bus. When we got back to school, we had lunch in the kindergarten classroom and then they rested....truthfully, the majority of them CRASHED and had to be woken up to get ready for dismissal. They were wiped out!!
I got some gr-8 photos that I can NOT wait to order prints of and scrap. Soooo cute.

I had hoped to get some scrapping done yesterday,, but instead, I spent about 2+ hours in my scraproom cleaning up the MESS of albums that had crashed onto the floor last weekend. I organized them all and put completed pages into their appropriate album. It felt good to get that all accomplished.

Monday morning and back to it this week. Hoping NOT to have quite so much going on this week. No car rider duty(hoooray), no conference night and all I have on my agenda today is getting lil J signed up for soccer at the YMCA.

No comments: