My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Almost done

We spent a good part of today putting the kitchen BACK together. As I said before, a two person job. ALMOST done.

I threw a TON of stuff away when we took it all down and I don't mind saying that it looks a bit empty on top of one whole side of the kitchen. Hmm, I hear Val's calling my name-well just as soon as i have a paycheck again.

We are having a "battle" over the fridge.......silly I know. Mr Wonderful "kinda likes it with nothing on it". I happen to think that it looks empty and barren. Who do u think might win this battle?
We have collected magnets from nearly every place we have visited over the last seven years and they are sitting in a Tupperware bowl. I WILL win.
The photos on the fridge, I can do without although i miss them too.

Of course it is raining again, but we are progressing even though I missed the sunshine to do laundry and clean UGH.

No comments: