My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Have u ever wondered?

I was reading another blog recently and sadly, this person lost a friend. She died relatively young and it made me think of many things.

Death always makes me think first of my Dad and then of course, Uncle Bill.

On said blog, the person who recently passed away was being "remembered." That is what got me seriously thinking. Getting diagnosed with MS in 2005 has made me try to live each day to the fullest and not worry bout the things that I can not change. It kinda puts things into some sort of perspective.

Then, with the deaths of so many famous people in the last week, two of whom were only 8 years older than I am...........I wonder, How will I be remembered??????

I realize that after teaching for 18 years, there are many a student who will say, I had Miss Tinsky/Mrs. Durning in elementary school and I hope that they will smile and remember the family atmosphere that I tried to create and the passion for both reading and writing that I hopefully shared.
I know after being married happily to John that I would like to believe that I will be remembered as a good wife. Although I never proclaimed to be, I KNOW that I will not be remembered as being housekeeper of the year, but I do make a mean chicken parmigiana.

I have made and lost many friends over the years but there truly is NOTHING that I wouldn't do for those that I luv and I hope that being a person of good virtue is something that I will be remembered for.

I didn't mean for this to become a downer or at all depressing, but think about it............what GOOD have u done while you are here? What can someone say they have benefitted from having known you?

Let's all try to be that person that will be remembered in a very positive light.

No comments: