My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, July 24, 2009

the weeks are flying by

before I know it, it will be back to school again.
it has been a very strange summer to say the least.

my neuro appt went well last week and happily, there are NO changes on my MRI. yeah.

KC ended up at the ER vet ..........not a tumor, not a cyst, don't know what it is, but the poor lil guy looks like he has a golf ball under his gums. oh, and not, it isn't an absess having anything to do with his teeth. follow up next week, but swelling has def. gone down. yeah.

our house is all done, back to the usual disaster area that it always is. i know, we have a 4.5 year old and 5 dogs, but it DID look good for about a week. then, i got over the ocd of trying to keep it all perfect and well, if you have been here, then u KNOW.

we did finally get time off approved for dh and it will be back to the FL keys we go for almost a week. i will go to a scrappy weekend straight from there and straight back to school upon return.

aunt sue had outpatient surgery, did great. had her birthday and not a whole lot else going on truthfully.

we checked out IKEA yesterday. OMG. I had never been to one before and if I only needed to re-do my entire house they would have a bunch of my money. very cool place with lots of great ideas. luved it, but not the traffic attempting to get home from there. let me tell you, if I had to drive in traffic like that every single day, I would be suicidal. UGH.

low key weekend planned. dh, fil and ds will go fishing in the am, and then to the train show in clearwater. i am going to wsd to crop and attempt to get a couple of projects completed. heck, don't really care if i complete anything, but sure looking forward to hanging out with some of the girls.

enjoy your Friday.

No comments: