My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

always playing catch up

Considering that I really have done a whole lotta NOTHING this summer, I feel like I can not catch up.

KC update: blood work came back fine, so we scheduled a biopsy to take place this week on Tuesday. He did great and the poor lil guy still looks like he has a gumball in his mouth, but that is better than the golf ball from a couple of weeks ago. The vet feels like it is a 50/50 shot as to what the outcome could be......50% nothing(benign) and 50% melanoma.........those are NOT such great odds.
Thankfully, he is acting completely normally and doesn't appear to be in any discomfort or distress. I can NOT even imagine being told that it isn't good. They say that it typically is NOT good in the mouth..........whatever that means. I did some reading online yesterday and that didn't help me feel upbeat and positive.
I am positive that this lil guy is such a luv bug who does nothing but protect his/our family and luv us to death. So.........with that said, PLEASE say an xtra prayer as I am not prepared to lose this special Papa Pup-a-Kid and he is only 9.

Dropped off some stuff at school today. Can't believe I am going back in just over a week. OMG, so not ready for that. I am not a fan of change and this year will be lots of changes for me.
New partner, new group of kiddos and just different. I am so happy to be in the same classroom and only having to set up and not unpack. WOO HOO. However, I did nothing other than drop bags off on a table. It will all still be there on the 17th and Anna and I will both be there then.

We are going to the Keys this next week and I am ready to RELAX.

Happy Thursday,
Jax

No comments: