My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

slack blogger

but does anyone even read this thing and care??? not sure. leave me some luv.

back to school now for nearly two weeks. the first six days were FULL days and i now know why my neuro will not let me work full time anymore. i am still trying to catch up on stuff and feel like i have been run over by a mack truck. wowzers.

i have 21 new kiddos and they all seem very sweet ..........my new partner and i have gotten it together and the room looks good and we were ready. MANY USA and Olympic ideas swimming in my head for our theme this year. FUN FUN FUN.

sadly, our school(and many others in the area) are very low in numbers. that may mean some MAJOR unit losses for us and LOTS of shifting of units and people. everything is crossed that this will NOT happen.

KC is doing well. I got a call from the second vet yesterday just to see how he is tolerating his meds. i thanked them for doing that and found it very sweet of them. he is running round, happily eating his special food and taking his meds like a champ. he does NOT like pumpkin, inhales salmon and cottage cheese as well. the other pups are a bit jealous of his new feeding routine, but he is prancing all over the place and truth be told, if i didn't know he was sick, i would never know. he looks great, acting normal and isn't even swollen anymore. benadryl and prednisone are doing the trick.............

Joshua went back to pre-school this week and was soooo xcited. yesterday he started vpk and luved it. today he didn't want me to leave so quickly but i exited with a big hug and kiss. now i have two hours in between taking him to school and me reporting to school. what to do with all my new found free time??? hmm, not sure. i am really going to have to get used to this new schedule.

i did pay some major bills, have a load of laundry going and caught up on some other 'stuff'. my house is soooooooooo quiet it is scary.

have a great day.......thursday but feels like weds. why oh why does our county start school for kids on tues.? and then vpk started on weds......heck, tomorrow is Fri. yeah.

No comments: