My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

customer service

So, I never did get out of my jammies yesterday and it felt GOOD. I needed a day of a whole lotta nothing. My throat isn't sore anymore so maybe I knocked it outtta my s ystem.

Monday mornings are NOT my favorite, esp. now that I have to have JD at VPK at 9am. UGH. I had the best intentions and let me add that we have NOT battled once yet. He jumps in the shower with his dad and then gets dressed w/o me even assisting... it is great.

So, we head out to the car to get to school on time.......and my car battery had other ideas. The one that appeared most pressing on its mind was NOT to work today. Now Jen, Stacey and some others would say, just change it cause we did it with Jen's car not too long ago, but I didn't have Jen to take me to Wal Mart to buy a new battery. LOL.

After a quick call to Hyundai Roadside assistance, a nasty to call to dh about leaving the overhead light on in my car, and not even 10 minutes later the PopALock guy pulls into my driveway.
WOW.
I was less than thirty minutes late in getting JD to school and that included calling to tell them we would be late. WOW. I DID call the local Tpa POPALOCK guy to say a BIG thank you. Great customer service. I had originally been quoted 60 minutes, but the guy stopped on his way to another call since he was passing my house. How do u like that??? GR-8 customer service......he even made me laugh and it wasn't a laughing kinda mornin . KWIM?

Totally off topic here, but my step sister told me something when my dad died. She said, Jackie, let him come to you and ironically that is the ONLY thing I remember from that horrible week.
Well, Saturday while Aunt Sue was here typing up info about Uncle Bill for the lawyer, Johnnie went to p/u Chinese food for dinner. The number on our bag was 522. (May 22 was Uncle Bill's birthday).
Today when I called to rave about the POPALOCK dude, they asked for the number on my ticket.......wouldn't ya know, it was 219?? (Dad's birthday was Feb. 19th)

So, let them come to you!! any way that they can.

Glad that this Monday is over.

No comments: