My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, October 9, 2009

it must be LUV

so tonite we met my teaching partner and family at cici's for a kid friendly kinda dinner and what else should ya have on friday night? pizza. surely not the best in town or close to it, but.....

we sit down and one cutie patootie lil 3 yr. old girl says, "HI Joshy and Joshy's Mommy."
we say hi back to her and the rest of the family.

we all begin eating dinner(since one lil 4 yr. old boy is told on the drive there that he isn't going to get to play games TIL he eats)-at which point he tells me that he ate a very big lunch and doesn't think he will be hungry to eat too much.......

so we are eating, talking etc when all of a sudden, 3yr old girls says, "Joshy, I LUV LUV LUV you!@
adorable.

dinner continues, adult conversation takes place and 3 and 4 year old are off playing games(within safe vision range). back and fourth, checking in, filling my purse with the usual loot that one wins in the stupid machines all the while emptying my purse of yet another dollar.

down to one dollar and awaiting to go pizza for daddy to be ready(yes, he got caught in U2 traffic that took him 3 hours to get home from work in Lakeland today-told him he should have gone to NPR, but who listens to me.)
anyone, blonde 4 yr. old boy asks for dollar again. I reply with NO.
and as I sit there telling friends that he always asks and wouldn't take w/o permission etc, what does the little you know what do???????

grabs the dollar and BOLTS to the back where the machines are-3yr old cutie chasing right behind and JUST as he is slipping that crumpled dollar into the change machine-BUSTED.

my blood is boiling, my heart is racing...........that little.............................

i don't yell.
i don't scream.
i don't speak.
i point. to the chair. he complies.
still no voice from me.
point to the carseat and in he goes.

i am calming down. i ask 4yr. old boy if he knows why i am so upset?
4 yr old boy: yes, because i took the dollar after u said no.
mommy: feeling better now, i ask him if he knows that what he did is wrong?
4 yr old boy: yes mommy, i do know i shouldn't have taken it, but 3 year old girl is upset cause she wants more toys and mommy, i just wanted to make _____________insert 3year old girl's name here- happy."

OMG,,,,,,is he serious?
why yes he is. HEARTBREAKER< CHARMER<

TINSKY!!!!

Law School savings account being opened soon and btw, teaching partner, you had better start the wedding fund!!!!!!
either way you look at it, we are in TROUBLE.

No comments: