My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

oh what a mood

i was in yesterday. watch out.
now i have pms, so that is xpected but the rest of it was NOT my fault.
having seratonin withdrawls is NOT fun........you turn your head and although it is now facing all the way to the right, it still feels like it is on the left. ugh. add dizzy, nauseus and crabby to the mix and lemme tell ya, you did NOT want to be the IDIOT on the other end of the phone at the pharmacy yesterday.

I guess that my being somewhat evil worked or scared the guy badly enough that he overnighted my medication and get this.........it was the RIGHT one this time. hmm, only took 10 days, three phonecalls, them blaming four other people for the mistake and charging my cc for meds i didnt' order and i am NO longer on.

well u get the hint. if ya dont' hear from me for a couple days it is simply cause i am overdosing on pexeva to get it back into my system. ahhhhhhhhhhh good drugs-all legal of course.

by the way, tomorrow johnnie boy and i will celebrate 6 six of being married :)
makes me happy and sad, makes me realize i have never been married this long but oh how i miss my daddy. maybe i will be able to watch my wedding video?????? i have yet to do that. I bet i could handle it now and Joshy has been asking to see the pics etc. I think that is the plan.

Have a great weekend.
Jax

2 comments:

melanie said...

I hope you are able to watch the video. Maybe you should wait till all the drugs are back in your body. WOW 6 years!!

melanie said...

Hope you are able to get through that video. WOW 6 years. Congrats