My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

A Happy Father's Day to my hubby....he is a fantastic father and deserves to have a gr-8 day.

Father's Day is typically not the easiest day of the year for me.....but for some reason this year, I am feeling a bit more upbeat. Today I will do my best to stay that way and remember an amazing man who taught me so very much.

Happy Father's Day to my daddy-o, Dennis Stephen Tinsky: Feb 19, 1940-January 27, 2004
I am quite certain that he is smokin' a stogie up there, raising HELL in heaven and eating well thanks to Uncle Bill.

You taught me so many lessons in my 37 years and I hope that although you are not here to see it all, that you realize I learned it all from ya(both the good and the bad) and that I continue to make you proud.

Happy Father's Day to all the daddy's out there. You deserve to be celebrated this fine sunny Sunday afternoon.

No comments: