My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, June 7, 2010

summer colds

well it isn't quite summer just yet, although the thermometer could def. prove otherwise.....it is HOT, humid and the air is damp and oh so heavy. the temps are like those that remind you to be VERY thankful for working air conditioning and thankfully, that is now what we have.

of course, being me, i can NOT just get a cold...oh no. I have been down and out for nearly a week now with two ear infections, sore throat, and a stuffed nose like I am glad to only have a couple of times per year. I took my last antibiotic today so hoping that my ears will start to pop SOON. I can finally swallow and breath although I do resemble a reindeer whose name begins with the letter "R".

This morning was my baby's VPK graduation. The Music Room at Panda Hugs was PACKED. I am pretty darn certain that there was not a seat to be had in there. We were front and center, video cameras, dslr's in hand and tissues in the other. I have NOT cried like that well, since Daddy died and let me tell you, I CRIED.

They say when you have those lil babes to enjoy them while they are young cause it goes by so quickly. Well, it does!!
He will begin summer camp on Monday and Kindergarten in August........my baby will ALWAYS be MY baby, but he never fails to remind me that HIS spray(to make him grow) definitely outworked my spray(to help him to remain little).

I am so very proud of his accomplishments and how much he learned in pre-k this year. Thank you to Ms. Vicky, Ms. Ericka and Ms. Maria for embracing my baby and making him into a little man.

I could have done without all the tears, but I think that I will miss hearing those sweet little voices calling, "Ms. Jackie, Ms. Jackie" as much as he will miss his lil buddies at Panda Hugs!!

No comments: