My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

BUSY weekend

It sure was a busy weekend. They never do seem to be long enough. However, I got a WHOLE lot accomplished.

DH and I enjoyed celebrating our FIFTH wedding anniversary yesterday. We did a bunch of talking over a nice dinner. AMAZING how much can change in 5 years. WOW.

I had a reading at a psychic place yesterday........not the best one that I have ever had. She said absolutely NOTHING that anyone reading this couldn't have come up with, honestly. I have had good ones before and other people who said things that were truly intuative, but this lady, waste of mil $$. u enjoyed the fall festival at wsd. i always luv bumping into scrappy peeps that i haven't seen in awhile. margot, great to see you looking so wonderful :)

got some nice donations logged in and made a HUGE dent in the pile of ms crop stuff taking over my house.

ds and dh went to the choo choo show today giving me time to organize the stuff. nice weekend, just not quite long enough.

listening to the rain fall and just finished soaking in a long hot bath. i am going to go watch my shows and relax.
have a great evening all.

No comments: