My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MIA

So I realized that I have not been all that diligent in keeping up with my blog lately, however, unlike my dear friend, Miami Dawn, it isn't just because I am addicted to Scramble.
I do have valid reasons(excuses) but.........

The 3rd Annual MS Crop 4 Hope is next weekend and it has become a full time job. It is going to be an amazing event and I will so very happy when it is here. Things are falling into place and I am surprising myself remaining calm and relatively unstressed about it all at this point.

I think that I have attended to most of the details and just need to call one of the food vendors to ensure that we have dinner on Saturday. Lunches are taken care of, as is the hotel, UHAUL, table rental...........well you know. I luv the planning and I just can't wait to see it all.

We are even advertised on the TBOextra webpage of the Highlands area newspaper.

In the middle of all of this, John is in Virginia for the entire week at a conference for work. Joshy and I are doing just fine and we look forward to his return on Friday. At that point, he WILL be in full Daddy mode.

My sister closed on her house in VA yesterday and they can finally say that it is HOME. I am so relieved for her and her family and now we will have a place to visit.

Well, I need to go and make some more baskets. Remember to check out my other blog
www.mscrop4hope.blogspot.com
to see all the excitement going on.

No comments: