My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

OH MY GOSH!!!!

well, i just HAVE to tell you that Santa and Hanukkah Harry came early for me.
Although I thought there was NO way on g*d's green earth it would ever happen, I got a BRAND NEW digital SLR camera last night............
I was so xcited that I could hardly breath. I watched the dvd until after midnight and I am now waiting for the battery to charge so I can "play".
WOO HOO. I guess I really was a good girl this year and 18 months interest free financing at Best Buy didn't hurt either.
YEAH. Did I mention how happy I am right now???Oh YES!!
Hoping for NO more pictures of the back of Joshy's head with 3 shots per second on the new one and about 3 shots per 3 minutes with lag time on the old. ha ha.
Happy Jackie

2 comments:

Kip said...

see, there was a reason he didn't want you to buy Stacey's camera, lol!

Denita said...

Congrats darling! You are going to absolutely love it!!! Now share with us what you got....