My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Treasure Hunting

One store left to do today and I will be DONE. WOO HOO.

I have had a whirlwind few days since picking Miami Dawn up at Linda's on Thursday morning. It truthfully has been NON stop and I WILL post a recap when I don't happen to feel like a semi-truck has run over my brain. MS and utter exhaustion make it very difficult to think straight much less string together any kind of thoughts that make any sense.

I am TIRED, but I really have had a wonderful few days catching up with my friends in person. I have neglected anything and everything else in life. (Better get my grades done asap), but ....such is life.

My knee is better, not good, but MUCH MUCH better.

Off to finish Treasure Hunting and then get Dawn to the airport. I was very lucky to also squeeze in 59 minutes with my sister before she took off as well.

Gorgeous day in the Sunshine State. Enjoy whatever YOU decide to do with it.

No comments: