My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ugh Monday

And I am one very tired Tadpole!!
Last week about did me in and I realized that this week isn't going to be a whole lot less busy. In fact, it just might be worse.

I have to go in today and print out my report cards as my rc check is after school today. Then we have our Annual Homeowners Meeting and elections that I am not looking forward to. My term was for two years so I am still on the BOD for another year, but it just might get UGLY although I hope not.

Saturday is the walk ms event at the zoo and TEAM DURNING will do me proud I am sure. Now if I could get all 100+ volunteers for the event lined up and ready I would feel some relief.

I leave on Weds after the walk for my choo choo scrapping trip to Savannah this year. I want to be xcited but there is just far too much going on beforehand.

I must say that I had a fabulous weekend when dh kidnapped me and we went down to Venice to chill on the beach. It was magnificent.....and just what I needed to recharge my batteries.

Back to reality today though. The surgeon I saw on Friday was a JERK and I could loudly hear my Dad telling me why certain doctors work on people when they are asleep. This guy was classic and since I am not really a surgery candidate at this point, there wasn't much he could say to me other than "go to your happy place" as he jabbed a very long needle full of cortisone into my knee cap. OUCH. that sucker HURT and very much reminded me of my amnio.
However, it appears to have worked cause I had very little pain this weekend :)

Happy Monday all. Leave me some luv.
Jax

No comments: