My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CHOO CHOO

my bags are packed and way too many of them I might add. Seriously, how can one person need as much stuff as I have I don't know. What I really don't know is how the hell I am going to carry it all. I have spoken to a few people who are also traveling with me and they haven't taken nearly as much stuff. DARN it. And, for me, I thought that I had done well. I did empty a couple of pairs of shoes to lighten the load and a shirt or two, but I draw the line at anything else.

I can't say that I am xcited just yet, but I will be. I am still at the point of "stressing" slightly, so I will do my best to get it all together, calm down and then I will be ready to go. I truthfully, could NOT care less that I am going to a really neat place(that I have never been to before) at this moment. I could be spending the entire time traveling on the train and I would be happy.

I am so ready to have five days with no boys and recharge my batteries. Plus, an added bonus, when i return, I will be on Spring Break for the entire week and Joshy will still be going to school.

So, Happy Birthday to my dh while I am away and hope that everyone has a wonderful rest of their week.

I will not be around til Sunday, in case anyone misses me :)
You can always call my cell or send me a text. I may or may not answer ya!!

Happy Scrappin,
Jax

No comments: