My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break is here

and I am very thankful that the Savannah trip happened to have been scheduled right before my Spring Break. There is NO possible way that I could have gotten myself up and off to school yesterday.

The train trip was by far one of the BEST vacations that I have taken since my honeymoon in Hawaii. The group that I traveled with was very diverse and met some really nice ladies. Savannah was truly an INCREDIBLE place to visit. OMG I am already trying to plan my return there. It was absolutely GORGEOUS !! Oh yeah, the scrapping was good too although as usual, I took wayyyyyy too much scrappy stuff and accomplished hardly any of what was planned to accomplish. I did complete four 12x12 layouts and nearly finished the scrapping choo choo album class, without actually taking the class itself. I hope to finish it up this weekend as I am missing some of the stamped images and i do want it all to match.

I uploaded all 250+ photos last night and I am anxious to see everyone else's shots. Had a ball trying to complete the digital scavenger hunt, although admittedly, I did not get to take the shot of me and my teammates praying in church-LOL, nor did I find the member of the clergy to take a photo with/of.
The photo of me hugging the horse as he ATE my namebadge and nearly strangled me is among my favorites.

Joshy's ROCK traveled to and from Savannah in FLAT STANLEY style and I have pics to prove it. I am still afraid(very afraid) to get on the scale since I literally ate my way from Florida to Georgia and back again.
The Pirate House was a favorite of mine and the shrimp and scallops at the Pink House was to DIE for. The shrimp could have been lobster(my fave food) if noone had told me differently.
I skipped the drag show(no Jen, I am NOT a chicken) and the pub crawl, but did indulge in two drinks while there.

I have many more highlights to share, but I must go and finish up laundry and unpacking. My boys had a great weekend at the beach and Johnnie is now .....well, OLD.

Happy Tuesday of Spring Break. It is tooo darn cold and windy here for my liking. The beach is calling my name but not today.

Jax

No comments: