My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

packing update

please re-read if you care to about my packing a couple of posts down.

i DID remove several pairs of shoes and a few shirts to lighten my load. well, it was a good thing since my suitcases were JAM packed coming home.

However, the first 26 hours we were in Savannah it was POURING down sideways and I was a drowned rat. I had left two pairs of shoes in my suitcase and neither one of them is completely dry all these days later. I was sloshing in them for days up there.
I also ended up at the GAP and bought a shirt to travel home in as I ran out of shirts to wear-literally.

Next time, I leave the clothing and take fewer snacks cause never ate em. However, not sure what happened to my Twizzlers? Hmmmm.

Also, I had the BEST massage I have had in a VERY long time. Thanks to parking dude Sam at the hotel for finding us the massage therapists that spoiled us rotten on Saturday :)

No comments: