My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter

Shout out to everyone who celebrates Easter-hope it is a happy one.
I must admit that my son, who has been named TROUBLE by many did an egg-sellent job of coloring eggies last night.
They came out in very bright and vibrant colors and I hope that the photos will show that when I download them.

This afternoon we will head over to St. Pete for dinner(Lupper) and an eggie hunt hosted by Nanny and Pop-Pop.
Josh was very thrilled with the goodies that the bunny left in his basket. He got almost NO candy, but numerous Scooby Doo dvd's, a couple of choo choo's and some art supplies. I am certain that there will be plenty of goodies in St. Pete, but hopefully, not tooo tooo much candy.

Have a wonderful Easter and celebrate luv from all around you,
Scrappin Jax

No comments: