My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

another day, another smile

some days it is much harder to find that smile than others. i left the kayla shower a bit earlier than i had xpected to and headed back over the bridge thinking that spending a little while with dh might be a GOOD idea. truth be told, i know that i had been less than attentive lately, but i often get into a "funk" this time of year, worrying about summer(no paycheck), finding a new partner for the following year and the like.
basically, i have been weepy, mopey and very hormonal-none of this being dh's fault, i figured that a good talk would help.
i talked, i cried and we connected by listening to each other. sometimes you just have to listen. right?

today my heart was warmed once again when one local tv reporter asked me to give her 60 seconds of my time before i picked up my class from lunch. it was more than 60 seconds, but she wanted me to know how much she appreciated ME and was mailing me a gift certificate to the salon that she has gone to for years.
well, anyone who has seen me lately KNOWS that i could SERIOUSLY use this pampering, but oh my gosh did one fabulous lady(Jackie Callaway) absolutely make me SMILE from ear to ear.

Thanks Jackie for thinking of me........

No comments: