My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

It has been a WEEK

And what a week it has been. I am actually surprised at how well I did, but I am thankful that it is over.
Monday, dh left for a week-long business meeting and although he is still in the state(last one was in Virginia), he hasn't been here. I did appreciate not having to cook too much. Joshy is quite satisfied with chicken, fries and ketchup-ha. But, I was a bit worried about having ds all to myself. He has been known to be difficult.

But, I have to tell you, he was GR-8. Monday I had a field trip at Cracker Country. We had fantastic weather and my class really enjoyed it. Job sharing makes field trips tricky, but it all worked out well. We had dinner at Aunt Sue's with Grandma visiting and went in the pool and jacuzzi. It was a very nice and relaxing evening. Aunt Sue is starting to be a bit more like her ole self.
Tuesday, Weds were unremarkable actually and that is all good. The house is in one piece, the kid is in one piece, schoolwork is done. Laundry is in progress and the FCAT writing scores came out this morning.

Our 4th graders at Bay Crest scored higher than they EVER have. They averaged a 4.1 which is fantastic. I am looking forward to receiving their individual scores in the near future.

Tomorrow I get a very very very LONG overdue haircut. I can NOT wait. Before that I am having lunch with a potential job share partner and I can't wait to meet her. (She interviews with DP on Monday) keep your fingers crossed.

Saturday is National Scrapbook Day......yes, there is one.

Sunday I am going to see Fiddler on the Roof with Aunt Sue.
Busy weekend, but it is the weekend. YEAH>
(sorry for those of u that have to work on Fri).

OMG also can't believe that it is going to be May 1st.......happy anniversary Vera & Steve.
Luv,
Jax

No comments: