My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday

Many people would look at today as a horrid memory, however, I choose to look at it as a day to celebrate.
No, not 'cause it is Cinco de Mayo, but rather because it is the day four years ago that I was diagnosed with Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
I would like to believe that in the last four years I have not only accepted what I read on that MRI report before any of the doctors, but that I have come to OWN it.
Even more, I would like to believe that I am MAKING A DIFFERENCE.
I sure hope so and I thank you all for the support that you have shown me over the last four years and will hopefully continue to do so
.Happy Birthday Scrappin' Jax. As I have said more times than I can count, "there will always be someone worse off than me."

No comments: