My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, May 8, 2009

School

Well, my fourth graders are nearly fifth graders and acting like such. So disappointing to see the hormones kick in completely.

Positively, they OUTDID any class that I have ever had on the FCAT Writing test. Way to go Bay Crest. 97% of our students passed. WOO HOO. I had only one who didn't and he arrived in this country 15 school days before taking the test in a language he didn't speak AND get this, he got a 2.5, which means one of the two people who scored it, gave it a passing score.

Sadly, have u seen the story on the news about the four Walker Middle School teens arrested? What were they thinking. I am hanging my head in dismay that anyone could be so brutal AND to top it off, Walker Middle School is MY neighborhood school!!

I sure hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and make your Mom feel special on Sunday.

Elissa, I am so sorry for the loss of your grandfather. Luv ya,
Jax

No comments: