My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

almost may 22nd

and that will be one tough day for my aunt sue. tomorrow would have been uncle bill's birthday....i KNOW how much we miss him here so I can't even imagine how tough it is going to be for her. it also happens to be joshy's half birthday......not that we ever would have celebrated a half birthday cept that it was uncle bill's too.
growing up, my half birthday(dec. 22) was my nana's actual birthday. i remember always having a birthday cake that said, Happy Birthday Nana and happy half birthday Jackie.....
It also means that there is only ONE month til my birthday, June 22nd. We happen to have LOTS of 22 birthdays in my family, which is why the number 22 has always been my favorite number. Totally off topic, we have a BUNCH of 19;s as well.

One shout out to our dear friends the Theobald family.......at this very moment they are on their way to put their yellow lab, Casey down. She was dx with cancer today and since they were given very little hope as it had already spread to her liver and other places, the whole family(triplets and all) are going to say their good-byes. My heart breaks for them. Remember, that you WILL see her again on the bridge. We luv you Theo's.

DH is draining down the pool for the 4th time this week. The music and art show at school were well attended despite the HORRIFIC storm and I am ready for a nice hot, relaxing soak in the tub.

We have zero plans for the long weekend and that is actually a "good" thing.
Have a great evening,
Jax

No comments: