My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthdays

To "Big" Amanda as Joshy calls her. She was a former student of mine when she was in both 2nd and 3rd grades and now is 23 years old. How is that possible? I can NOT have a student that old. I am so proud of the little girl that hid in my classroom closets with Elizabeth after school as she is now teaching her passion of scrapping to others and wi ll embark on her new adventure when she moves up north to attend grad school in the Fall. SOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you Amanda.

Also a happy birthday to dh's nephew Squalie. Can't believe how I have watched you grow into an amazingly talented young man as well.

Off to get ready for school. Have a neuro appt this afternoon. Wish me luck,
Jax

1 comment:

All That Scrap said...

Thank you so much Jackie! Love you!