My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, May 25, 2009

W~A~T~E~R, water, H~2~0, h20 EVERYWHERE

so, you spend the day at the beach, have a wonderful dinner and come home to take a long and hot bubble bath before going to bed at a reasonable hour. nothing wrong with that right?

at 3:21am you think that you hear water running or a water fall. Now, we do have a waterfall(sometimes it is still referred to as Fred Flinstone's couch and admittedly, still looks like it but dont' wanna get off track here). realizing that it is a waterfall that I hear and although I am still in an Ambien induced haze, i notice that it is NOT raining outside and no, the tub is not still on. However, upon further inspection, there is water spraying everywhere out of the toilet in my bathroom specifically the hose connecting it to the wall.
I quickly turn the water off behind the tub and slosh to wake up dh ............

the water is pouring downstairs and after two hours of mopping up, taking down light fixtures in the kitchen, we all were able to return to bed for a couple of hours. Not sure what we will have to do as the ceiling is still pretty wet and that concerns me........Gotta luv owning a two story house.
I am hoping that there is no need to make an insurance claim as that is NOT a good thing in FL. FUN times. Off to slop up some more water and wash/dry some more towels.

No comments: