My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

GORGEOUS day

The weather has been gorgeous for the last few weeks. It is def. feeling a whole lot like summer, but it is sunny and breezy and just about perfect.

DH and ds did a bunch of work outside this morning while I stayed in and attempted(with little to NO success) straightening up. I have given up ALL hopes of cleaning up but today I think I even pitched the straightening as well. I am in one room, think that I have it tidy enough and off to the next one. Before I can blink, said room number one is trashed and .......well you know how that goes.

So, done with that and the laundry and off we head to the beach for a bit. No burning for me this time. OH yeah. We enjoyed a fabulous meal at an all u can eat sushi buffet, with more food than I have seen in a LONG time. Allllllll kinds of seafood(including crab legs), chinese, italian, mongolian bbq, sushi, sushi and m ore sushi, american fare, and the desserts......omg. Ds ate wayyyyyyy more than the $4 they charged us for his meal(hell, that is cheaper than a Happy Meal at Mickey D's-seriously they are $4.69 w/nuggets).

All in all a really nice afternoon and eve. Going to go soak in a nice hot bubble bath and hit the hay.

To all of you mother's, fathers who are mothers, mother's to be, new mother;s, old mothers,.....

ENJOY your day tomorrow cause u deserve it.

No comments: