My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Brrr

Boy has the weather done about a 180 degree turn-around in the last twenty four hours. Jeez.
It is blustery out there considering it was nearly pool weather on Friday.

We had about 10 minutes of rain early on this morning and then the wind started. We sure could have used a day FULL of downpour, but we got little more than a sprinkle. It is now windy and quite cool comparatively, but a nice change.

Other parts of the country are gearing up for snow, so I am far from complaining, believe me. Weather changes like this are typical in winter here, but rarely in March.

Had a very nice time with Jen and Stacey last night. We laughed for HOURS. I didn't scrap a single thing, zilch, nada, and didn't even cut ONE single piece of paper, but oh boy, did I mention how much we laughed? We did. Oh yeah, we also ATE. The place we went for dinner was a bit pricey but YUM. I am not usually a huge fan of oriental food, but this was good. Pei-Wei I think it is called. Crab Rangoon to die for and my honey shrimp and chicken, YUMMMMMY. The spring rolls were delish as well.
Then we went back to Jen's and the custardy dessert(what it was called I have NO idea) but another YUM.

I got home at nearly 1 am to a very dark house. Okay, so I assumed after going fishing twice yesterday, dh was asleep. No problem, cept, he locked the dead bolt on the front door. NOT a genius. No problem, I will just go in thru the garage........cept the door to the laundry room is locked and he hasn't been able to find that key for ummm, I dunno.

So, there I am at 1 am, tired, carrying totes of overflowing, unused scrappy stuff, ringing my OWN doorbell. Jeez. The dogs went bizerk, which is a good thing or I might still be standing out there. LOL.

I couldn't fall asleep right away either, so I did a bunch of channel surfing and shopping/infomercial watching. The Roombo Today's Special on HSN looked interesting, but seriously doubt that it could handle FIVE dogs worth of dog hair, so I showed restraint. Wasn't at all interested in the undergarment on another channel and was pleasantly surprised to wake up unassisted at 8:30 am. I do NOT remember the last time I got to sleep that late in YEARS and oh did it feel good.

Joshy and Aunt Sue called to invite us to lunch at Sweet "Potatoes"aka Sweet Tomatoes and we had a yummy lunch, although, note to self, do NOT go to that place on a Sunday at 1pm any time soon. it was PACKED with the church crowd........super packed. So much for a bad economy.

We came home with our bellies full and not sure what Aunt Sue did to my lil man, but he has been asleep for nearly four hours and I am wondering IF he wakes up, will he ever go back to sleep??

I am going to try to finish up putting all my scrappy stuff in it's correct place and call it a night. Several good shows on tv tonite. The Donald returns and Amazing Race is on too.

One last week before FCAT, so it is crunch time. AND it is also NATIONAL MS AWARENESS WEEK.

Have an enjoyable evening,
Jax

No comments: