My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Listen to that

It is TOTALLY silent here. Completely. That silence, while usually a treasured sound by most, is haunting around here. Rarely, if ever, do I have the opportunity to stay in my jammies til LATE into the afternoon and listen to the wind blowing and the airplanes flying overhead with no "Mooommmmmyyyyy" belowing in the backround or Cartoon Network drowning that out.

While I must admit having had the majority of yesterday afternoon/evening and today completely to myself with NO ONE here at all, cept the puppies and they are downstairs snoozing, it is a bit tooooo quiet.

Now, someone please remind me that I said that when one lil guy decides that he is ready to come home. He did tell me when i dropped him off last night that he "Had to stay and take care of Aunt Sue and that he would be back in SEVEN mornings." We will see just how long that lasts, but I assure you Aunt Sue will be done before he is. LOL.

Hope that anyone who reads this is enjoying their Saturday as well. Leave me some blogger luv every now and again, PLEASE.
Jax

No comments: