My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

MUCH better day today

Saturday has been a MUCH better day thus far. Dh got up pretty early, but not as early as I did and he and our neighbor and friend were off to pick up the new bedroom furniture. I have spent the better part of the day CLEANING-UGH and organizing and moving and shifting..........

I do not usually care for change at all, but I have got to say, DAMN IT LOOKS GOOD. The new stuff is gorgeous!! I emptied the nightstands from our room and then got the brilliant idea to re=arrange Joshy's room. They actually fit in there nicely, considering. It probably will NOT be too long til I have to give up my scraproom and take over his room. It really is pretty tiny, but with all the furniture moved, it looks good.

I moved my vanity in my room, which displaced the bookshelf in our room. So, it went into the scrap room and I have to admit, that looks good too. THen the BEST part was putting all of my new bedding on. OMG I LUV LUV LUV it. Sadly, TIny Tadpole WILL probably destroy it before the night is over. I swear we should have prefaced his name with Hurricane or Tornado. However, I WILL snap some photos before he gets in there to trash it all.

So, with that said, I have dusted, moved and rearranged enough today. My knee is KILLING me and I have no clue why, so I am going to go and soak it in the tub.

Have a wonderful Saturday eve all,
Scrappin Jax

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love your new stuff! Must feel nice to get it all in and in place. Can't wait to see it in person.