My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Friday, February 13, 2009

another week done

why is it that short weeks always feel sooooo long? and it isn't like i got a darn thing accomplished. jeez.

i had an ms walk meeting on tuesday=late night for me. weds was a half day for the students, i was dead tired. thurs night hoa bod meeting-LATE night. i came home from that meeting to nanny and joshy baking at 9:15pm. so cute.

today was a kids had wayyyyyyyy too much sugar day at school, but it was a gorgeous day outside. omg, beautiful. i took joshy to preschool early for his party. 14 three and four year olds decorating sugar cookies. his teacher should be given a medal. there is NO way. I am truly an intermediate teacher-lol. i will post some pics of them. it was very cute. off to my school where when i arrived there were flowers. for ME!? from my dh who does NOT believe in valentine's day...i read the card twice. yup, they were for me. NICE. sure did make me smile.

anyone who needs flowers should call my friends, pete and stacey at colonial florist in safety harbor. we heart them, esp. joshy who LUVS their triplets.

still waiting on dh to get home from work, but we will lay low tonite . aunt sue gets joshy tomorrow so she can have her valentine date and that allows johnnie and i to have one too.

hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. hug someone u luv,
Jax

No comments: