My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

28 things for Feb.

Twenty Eight Things For February
One thing I wonʼt let anyone else buy me: underwear
One thing I would love to have, but I probably will never have:.a boat
One thing you will never find in my closet:.clothes bigger than size 12 again and that would be going up a few right now.
One thing I would choose if I were having elective surgery: to remove the roll of skin on my tummy from being FAT
One thing I love about my house: it is my HOME
One thing that I love to do: duh, scrap
One thing I would like to change if I could: I would luv to have my daddy back so he could meet Joshy in person and I could see his reaction.
One thing I would change as a woman: no more PMS
One thing I would do if I had unlimited money: donate it and travel. prepay my health insurance forever
One thing I that I will not do again: go spleunking(sp)
One thing that I would like to do: take another cruise SOON
One thing I could do without: bills
One thing I love to smell: joshy after a bath
One thing I would do if I won the lottery: it won't happen since i NEVER play.
One thing that infuriates me: IGNORANCE
One thing that I love about scrapbooking: my friends.
One thing I am addicted to:scrapping-collecting scrapping supplies i will never use .
One thing I pray for:a cure for MS .
One thing I wish I had:an endless supply of money to help others out .
One thing I would do again, regardless of the pain:take my shot tonite.
One thing that I absolutely hate to do:only one? dust
One thing that is weird about me: only one? face it, I am ME.....okay, I do NOT eat the cheese on pizza with the crust. Yes, I eat it with a fork and then pick up the crust and eat the bottom part of the pizza. I went out with a guy in HS who told me he would NEVER take me out to eat pizza again. LOL.
One thing that I need help on: accomplishing everything that needs to be done
One thing I find most relaxing: bubble baths w/o choo choos in them
One thing that could get me in trouble: I will NEVER tell
One thing that annoys me: IDIOT drivers
One thing I dread; therefore, donʼt do very often:DUST .
One thing that I have learned, but still sometimes forget:that not everyone is nice.

No comments: