My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Hearts Day

Feb. 14th......a day full of luv or so Hallmark would intimate.
Actually had a very nice day today. I got some alone time and managed to complete a layout that is very out of character for me. I am going to even post a picture of it.
I organized the rest of our closet in our master bedroom with the second batch of huggable hangers. I LUV the finished product. It makes what used to be a mess, look so neat and organized.
I got tons of laundry done and put away. I rarely get to put it all away on the same day.
Aunt Sue picked Joshy up and they are enjoying their date day.
John truly liked his lil mini I LOVE YOU album/card that I made him. I could tell that he was very touched by it.
Finally, a FABULOUS dinner beginning with sushi, main course of lobster, shrimp and filet and leftovers, YUM.
I am one tired tadpole, but going to be brave and post one of my pics of my layout. I NEVER ever do that, but be kind. Leave me some blogger luv on Valentine's Day.
Jax

No comments: