My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

cha ching

So I decided to clean out my old jewelry box and I grabbed a little box and placed all of my yellow gold stuff that I no longer wear in it. Threw in some single earrings with no mates and random other "crap". I was one very happy camper when the guy told me that I had $554 coming. WOO HOO.

I contemplated keeping it a secret-you know, not telling dh....But, then I decided being truthful was the way to go. I made him close his eyes and handed him the wad of cash-yes ALL of it. I also thought about taking a couple hundred and putting that to the side. So, I thought it, but I didn't actually DO it. I showed him all of it.

We already had an appt set up to go and see a headboard and nightstands that I found on craigslist yesterday. We left after paying the man for them and I still have $$ left over. I am going to call it choo choo money and use it on my scrappin train trip w/o one ounce of guilt.

Gotta luv it. I am thrilled and doing the happy dance. Yet, at the same time, a bit on the sad side cause tomorrow would have been my Dad's 69th birthday. Happy Birthday to you Daddy. He ALWAYS called me the day BEFORE my birthday so he could be the first one to wish me Happy Birthday. So here ya go, and back at ya,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY. I sure hope they have some amazing stogies up there. Luv and miss you..........

No comments: