My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FCAT Writing day

So at this very moment, my 4th graders are taking their FCAT Writing test at school. Wishing them good thoughts. They are FULLY prepared and I KNOW that they will do their best and make me proud.

I had such a nice weekend. Ginni hosted our first gtg for the Project 365 group at her home. I decided last minute that I would head up there on Friday night. I am not sure that I could do that again and only by chance did I not get totally lost. LOL. Her directions were amazingly detailed, but I didn't even think to increase the FONT size before I printed them off (clue number one that I am getting OLD). So, I pulled off into the rest area before getting off the interstate at my exit and copied them into HUGE handwriting cause clue number two that I am getting OLD is that I can't read w/o my glasses on anymore(well, I could if my arms were about 5 feet longer).

I scrapped, stickled, stamped and socialized til the wee hours of the morning. She cooked us some yummy bkfst and lunch on Saturday and I helped with the take n make pizza Sat. night. I also played bartender and had THREE drinks after I decided to stay over on Sat. night too. The luvseat was not the best for my back cause even though I am a shortie, the arms were too high to stretch out. So, I did blow up the inflatable bed and after figuring out how to do it properly, was quite comfy when I did crash at 5 am.

I got home Sunday to a very clean house-thanks honey and like I said, had a very productive weekend. Cant' wait til the next gtg.

Off to get ready for school. My kiddos can't talk about the test to me til they are boxed up and outta the building but again, thinking good warm thoughts for them..........

Happy Tuesday,
Jax

No comments: