My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

it was a ROUGH week

last week. I went to my neuro on M onday and for the first time in five years reported some tingly feeling.......as she said " I have been solid as a rock" so tingling is normal. That wasn't easy for me to accept, but I did. Truthfully, if that is it, I am NOT complaining.

I will complain about the fact that there was NO a/c in our building the entire week prior to Spring Break and there won't be any when we return cause they are all on Spring Break too. UGH.
Being next to the computer lab puts off about another 100 degrees literally. It was HOT, I was an overcooked piece of spaghetti and I felt iiiickkkyyyy all week.

So bring on Friday. Aunt Sue had her surgery and I went and saw her on my way home. So glad that it went well and she will FINALLY be on the road to recovery. It has been tooooo long with her feeling poorly.

Well, Saturday morning I woke up and my right hand was HUGELY swollen. I mean HUGE. Went back to bed. In fact, I was in bed for days. By Monday morning still had NO energy, my hand was still huge and I admittedly, was a bit frightened. Dh tends to blow it off but when I said I was scared, he promptly took care of me. He called PCP and came home. Also called his parents to come stay with lil guy and called neuro.

PCP felt like it was a flare-not sure I care if it is or isn't just glad it wasn't what I was afraid of. Got an rx for steroids and after taking the first 6 on Monday night, felt 100% better on Tuesday morning-hooray.

Also got a B-12 shot and had some more energy yesterday. Got peer pressured into going to Adventure Island with my gal pals and the kiddos and had a ball. It was a perfect day which ended with dinner at Beef's and I truly enjoyed a marvelous day.

This morning was productive as I got our taxes done-small refund. Just need to sign and mail them off. I never wait til the last minute, but really haven't been myself for over a week.

Day 3 or roids and hope to feel well enough to go see Mickey this weekend with the boys.

KC is doing great, weather is grand and life is GOOD.

Enjoying Spring Break and all it has to offer.

No comments: