My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

the weekend is here

and I could not be more happy. It was a LONG and draining week with dh at a training in Altamonte Springs. The little things that he does around here sure do make me appreciate him being here and are very noticed when he is not(but shhh, don't tell HIM that).

Joshy and I are both glad to have him home. Now, if I could get them BOTH to go somewhere without me today, I would be even happier. I have not had 5 minutes to myself since before Spring Break and I could use a few.

So, yesterday morning I decide to go and buy myself a new DROID cell phone......I found it at Best Buy when I was there the day before having them try to fix my camera. Stacey, if you are reading, it took 45 minutes and a phonecall to Nikon but FINALLY got all that jibberish off the screen. Yeah.
I ran into another store to pick something up and long story short, walk out to the parking lot to put my purchase in the car. My car is parked on the left and I see a Jeep Wrangler backing outta a space on the right. SO what is the issue you ask yourself with your inner voice? Nothing really, cept it keeps backing up and is about to hit another Jeep parked in a space........backing, backing, backing, rolls forward and stops.

I stand on my tip-toes in complete and total disbelief with a newsreel now running inside my head, cause get this-"THERE IS NO ONE DRIVING SAID WRANGLER-NO ONE IN THE CAR AT ALL." I am thinking there is a kid in there somewhere-nope.

Truthfully, one of the strangest things I have witnessed with my own eyes. I went into Michaels, they made an announcement. Not one of their customers but the car that was almost hit was the manager's vehicle.

I walk over to Best Buy and they send me back out with their mobile salesguy. He gets the tag number off the Wrangler that is sitting in the middle of the parking row and calls it into the store and they make an announcement. Out walks a guy with his wall mount for his big screen tv, plops it into the back of the Wrangler and drives away.......

I seriously stood there with my mouth hanging open, so thankful that the Wrangler didn't hit another car and that there were no people in the path of the run-a-way.

Dude, put your parking break on!!

So, out of time to get my new cell.....fiddlesticks. But, i did go back after school and came home with my new DROID. It is so funny cause when I get a text message, it says DROID. I got a great deal and now just need to learn how to use it by playing with it(and perhaps some tutoring sessions from Valley and Theo).

Have a fantastic weekend. I have some crafty projects rolling around in my brain, so just might attempt them.

No comments: