My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, May 24, 2010

oops

This time of year, LIFE really just seems to get in the way.....

We have just a few short weeks left of school and that is truly the BUSIEST time of year with so much to wrap up and complete. Plus(for a change-NOT), I am moving classrooms. That comes as a huge surprise I am sure to anyone who doesn't already know that I have moved more than 20 times in the 17 years that I have been at my school. So, why should this year be any different? It is not.

I have done NOTHING crafty or creative in weeks. Jan did "snatch" me and we went up to her River House several weeks ago. I did accomplish some projects and scrapped some pages, but that didn't put a dent in what I hope to accomplish this summer.

I signed my lil guy up for daycamp today so i will have some ME time.

Nothing else new or really xciting going on. I am trying to pack up my classroom and still trying to embrace my assignment for next year, all the while desperately HOPING that it will change.....

We did get our new principal assigned last week-our AP is now our Big P effective May 31st but she is already parking in the Big P parking spot-lol. Now we just have to wait and see who will apply for and get the Asst. Principal position.......guessing that will be mid-summer before we know.

I got a new vehicle this weekend :) 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe........it is sweet and my lil guy "luvs me 100% cause he gets a/c vents in the back now :) " Sweet.

Hope that everyone will wear ORANGE on Weds. to honor MS Awareness Day.

Jax

No comments: