My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back at it

So this week was back to school. It was a short week, which is often worse than a long week, but the kids were really good. It is crunch time to prepare for FCAT, but in reality, I have been doing that all year long, so at this moment I am not feeling the pressure. My kiddos are progressing very nicely and I am pleased.

I got my grades done and entered into the puter. I am not a big fan of the electronic report cards but getting used to them. Now they just have to be double checked and printed on Monday before report card check with the administration on Tuesday.

Joshy adjusted well to being back at Aunt Sue's. He, like me, thrives on his schedule.
He is doing quite well with potty training. I am not pushing it, but he is catching on. I knew he would when he was ready.

I had a sad day for me yesterday and unlike my usual self, I allowed myself to have a bit of a pity party. My partner this year decided that she must go back to work full time in the fall. I know it is a difficult decision for her to put her son in daycare full time, but she feels it necessary and I completely understand. I am sad cause it has REALLY been a great match for us. On the positive side, if she stays at my school, then I will actually get to see her other than passing as our shift changes. That would be great cause i LUV her. The pity party was about having to find another partner for next year and that stress. Plus, the bottom line is, although I rarely feel sorry for myself being sick, this was an evening that I did.

I HATED the fact that I have to do the partner search again cause I HAVE to. KWIM?

However, woke up today & feel better. Off to do some laundry.
Happy Saturday to all,
Jax

No comments: