My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Mission Complettion

For those of you that don't know and I am quite certain that is NO ONE, I am just a TAD obsessive about certain things. It used to be MUCH worse, but in my ole age, I am trying to let some things go. That is NOT an easy task for me though.

Well, in the case of the tables for outside by the pool, I have NOT been able to let it go. With that said, we drove to Lakeland via some dumb ass convoluted route dictated by my husband and google maps(that is another whole story-suffice to say, do NOT let dh dictate driving directions when YOU know xactly where u r going anyway). Long and short of it, we got the side table for outside. WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO. It is absolutely gorgeous with a granite top.

The Sam's Club in Carrollwood has the complete set so sometime this week, I will coordinate picking that up. It comes in FIVE boxes and the granite top of that set is going to be HEAVY. This will take a few favors to be called in, but I will have the most gorgeous patio. YEAH.

Maybe I can put the piece of granite over the couch and no one will notice BEDROCK out there?! Think? One can only hope.

Have a great Monday,
Jackie

No comments: