My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

BUSY BUSY bees

So John decided it was finally time to take the tree down yesterday. That turned into some of the MOST serious cleaning(and pitching) you can imagine. The ENTIRE day was spent filling trash cans. I am telling you, someone would be VERY happy to pick thru my trash on Tuesday morning. LOL. But, it looks sooooooooooo much better. I was scrubbing baseboards and re-arranging furniture and accessories.

Downstairs is looking better, but now it is on to upstairs.

John is presently at Sam's Club with Aunt Sue and Javier picking up the 7 piece Diore granite top table for the pool area. I am sooooooooo xcited. I can't wait for Spring to actually be here so that we can landscape and enjoy the fortune we spent out there.

I will post pics when it is all put together.

Oh and we went the ENTIRE day with NO diaper on at all and no accidents. This morning we even pooped on the toilet by ourselves. I guess he is ready. I am thrilled.
Cept, my baby is growing up.
Jackie

1 comment:

All That Scrap said...

Yea for being closer to success!

Good for Joshy.