My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

so we cropped

Yesterday was a croppin kinda day round here. My mil came over and she actually completed THREE pages. Her 1st three pages. Woo Hoo Mom. I think she enjoyed it too. I have her boxes of "stuff" to play with.

Then Amanda came on over and we headed out to WSD to "crop"-ha.
I am guessing that the fact that we decided to attend about two hours prior to going and that I just kinda threw stuff in a bag, prevented me from accomplishing much of anything. That, in addition to the fact that I was socializing. Yes, me, quiet, shy, quiet me..........just a chatting away. It was pathetic.

However there were some ole time scrappers there(no NOT old as in OLD, but ole as in FL Scrappers from many years ago) and boy were the stories from 10+ years ago flying. It was a hoot. Gosh there were people spoken of that hadn't entered my brain in a LONG LONG time. Anyone remember the DIRTY FEET crop? The lady who used to beg for $$ on our yahoogroup?
Things like that. LONG ago, filed away memories that brought a smile to my face.

So, no there was NO scrappin accomplished for me last night, just a great night spent with "girls" away from my "boys" having fun.

Happy Saturday to all,
Jackie

No comments: