My Luv!!

My Luv!!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

almost two weeks

since our toilet flood/leak and we still have holes in the ceiling and my house is a DISASTER area. UGH.
the insurance adjuster was here last Monday and still hasn't gotten us an estimate. He seems to be very busy with other claims that have priority. YEAH.
so, I have had a contractor come in but he can't really give us a bid/estimate cause at this point I have NO idea what they are paying for.
I just want the holes in the ceiling patched up and lets get the ball rolling here folks.

School ended with the usual tears and I am glad to be on summer vacation for now. If I didn't have a rotten summer cold, I would be much happier. But, that is all that is really going on. I wish I could crawl into bed and veg, but that is NOT gonna happen.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

No comments: